Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wow !! Testimonial from my friend, Doreen in BC

Hi Sam,

I started the Core4 products on Wed morning ( June 3/09 ) and by the next morning I could feel that my leggings felt looser. I thought, "It's your imagination silly". By Fri morning I knew that I was lighter ( I have yoyo dieted most of my adult life so I am very aware of any body changes - I am now 57 and a Great Grandmother).

It is now Saturday, I get up after sleeping in until 5:30 am. I am rested, full of energy and decidedly smaller, so much so that I weighed myself on my digital scale. Voila, I have lost 4 pounds. I also measured myself, one half inch off my bust and hips. I am on cloud 9.

These products are so easy to take. Just a simple routine, taking one Flush at night before bed, an Accelerate when I get up in the morning ( usually at 4 am ), a Lean shake for breakfast at 7 am and I am good to go until 11 am when I have lunch with my shakes of Cheat on my food and more Cheat shakes at 5 pm dinner.

Twice in these last 3 days I could only eat half my meal. I was feeling so full, as if I had consumed a 6 course meal or eaten at a buffet. Thanks Cheat !!!! Thanks CNI !!!! You are absolutely the Best of the Best Companies on this Planet.

Talk soon Sam, Doreen Schneider

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Doreen !! I also noticed that I eat less now. We went out for my mom's birthday dinner last night to a great Italian restaurant here. I ordered a small pizza. Their pizza is so good I usually eat about four slices. I "CHEATED" away and I only got through 2 slices and I was full!

    ReplyDelete