Monday, June 8, 2009

Daily Conference Calls

Are you accessing the daily conference calls that our UpTeam hosts for us twice a day, morning and afternoon, Monday thru Friday? They are excellent calls to help YOU build your CNI business. Short (15 min. max) but are loaded with great information. Great calls to bring new reps or your guests to. This morning I learned from Randy on the call that he takes a LEAN TM shake a couple hours before bedtime for the protein absorption benefits. Interesting. I have learned a lot about the products and the business from these calls. The 1st month I knew about CNI I made sure to get on as many calls as I possibly could. Soon I was talking just like the experts :-)

Also, the CNI Corporate calls are Mon. ( Opportunity/update call ), Tues. ( I'm a new rep, what do I now? ) and Wed. ( Product information ) night, plus many other training calls throughout the week (Mon - Sat.) occur. All calls are listed in our Team Information Sheet. If you have not received that sheet from your upline sponsor please email me at: cheatingsam@gmail.com and I will get it to you. Have a great week!!!! I'm off to share my success story (another inch lost on my waist) with others who also want to lose weight and/or inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment