Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Marilee's Core4 story and BEFORE and AFTER pics !!











While searching for the perfect gown to wear to our son’s wedding, I overheard two mothers commenting on a beautiful dress at the end of the rack and laughing about “who could get into it!” I peeked around the corner and saw the “perfect” gown for me. I held it up to see if by chance I could squeeze into it! Well, the clerk had a VERY difficult time zipping it up! AND, I could hardly breath!! But, it was the ONE... I had lost 3 pounds using Core4 and thought that was probably all I needed to lose… then, I started using Core4 as directed on the label, faithfully. With the busy schedule leading up to the event, I found myself using LEAN once or twice a day, and sometimes a double scoop; It was so convenient and a real time saver. The inches just starting pouring off! On the day of the wedding the gown was a perfect fit! I find that I love the way I feel with extra energy and feeling good about myself. I have continued to use the Core4 daily with extra servings of LEAN. And, I CHEAT on everything! My skin has tightened and is more toned, especially my face, arms, legs and abdominal area. I guess you could say all over! I have lost 8 pounds, 2 inches all the way from my bust to my hips, losing 5% body fat. Core4 WORKS and is so easy to use... and a side benefit... At 63, I feel like a kid again. I am back to the size I was in high school!
Marilee Bielski, Sugar Grove, IL
WAY to GO Marilee !! Thank you for the great testimonial ! Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment