Saturday, June 20, 2009

Doreen's Smoothie Recipe

Hi Sam and Everyone! It was nice to hear testimonials from the guys. Keep up the good work and keep all of us updated. Everything is going very smoothly with my weight loss and healthy lifestyle changes.
A big thanks to you Sam for sharing all these smoothie recipes. I love them and have started a recipe file for them. I tried an adaption of the Strawberry Banana Smoothie which I thought I would share with everybody. Here it is:
Substitute 2 cups cubed, peeled ripe watermelon for the strawberries and replace the half cup of water with one half cup of coconut milk.
Add 1 tsp,(or to taste) agave nectar and a dash of apple pie spice.
Follow rest of recipe and blend well. Chill and drink in a large chilled glass with a large straw. It is more fun that way!!
Have a super great weekend all of you.
Doreen Schneider (BC Canada)


** Thanks Doreen, a great time of year for watermelon! Sounds good !!

No comments:

Post a Comment