Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Doreen's Week 3 CNI Testimonial - You Go Girl !!

Hi Sam and Everyone,
Ain't it great to be alive!!! Tues morning has rolled around already, 3 wks on Core4 now. These products are truly awesome. I have lost more weight and more inches than last week; 2.6 lbs and 2.5 inches. I am down to a medium in everything.
And what is so fantabulous is that I have not been dieting, I say NOT DIETING!!!! I fill up faster now thanks to CHEAT, therefore my portions are automatically smaller; (Flush, Accelerate, and Lean then do their thing.)
BUT you should have seen me this weekend. I was in one of my super-creative modes, cleaning and baking. It was overcast, cooler, and the oven beckoned. I haven't been this enthusiastic about things since my 30's. All work is now play. I just want to go, go, go, and do,do,do.
Well, to make a long story short, I made a chocolate pudding from scratch and we ate that with real whipped cream (Sat). (Sun), I created a new mango pie recipe. Once in a blue moon, the Gods inspire me. The mango filling was perfectly balanced, tart to sweet, and the spices, yum. The shortbread crust turned out great with enough dough left over to make cookies(real butter). I topped it with some more of that whipped cream. I am getting hungry again.
I was worried, as a typical yo yo dieter is, that I would undo all the good I had accomplished in 3 wks, but instead I had lost more. To say I am pleased would be an understatement. I give thanks everyday for CNI and to you, Sam. (I promise to be good the rest of this week and get desserts out of my mind.) Ha Ha
Sincerely, Doreen Schneider

No comments:

Post a Comment