Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Week Four Update From Doreen !! Great News !

Hi Sam and Everyone, It is so nice to hear your great news Ray. Way to go!! Please more updates from the other guys. I just love to hear how everyone is doing as I am your blogspot busybody!!
It's already been 4 weeks since I started Core4. The whole month has just flown by and I have gotten so much accomplished. My house has gotten a spring cleaning and my outdoor living room is full of plants and flowers, both growing happily and cut bouquets; as floral arranging is a hobby of mine. I have to say my thumb has never been greener. They just know how happy I am.


Incredibly this month I have lost close to 10 lbs and a whopping 10 1/2 inches. I am telling everyone I see about these products. The already super slim Greeter at PriceSmart is even getting impressed.

It has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt just how GREAT the Lean is! I have been out of the product since last Wed and my weight loss basically came to a standstill. I still lost another inch though - 1/2 inch off my bust and another good 1/2 inch off my waist. Isn't that terrific!!!!!!!! I can hardly wait until my new order of Lean arrives. I absolutely love that stuff. I just cannot thank CNI enough for such a super product, my favorite. The other 3 are sure doing their job too.
Doreen Schneider (Surrey, BC)

No comments:

Post a Comment