Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Gosh !! More Weight Loss !!


Hi again Sam, I hope all is well and you are having a super week. I have to share again. If I were any more excited I would be on the Moon as we speak. As of this morning, Tues June 9th, I have been on the Core4 products for exactly 1 week. I have lost a total of 5.2 pounds and 4 inches. I have a lot of energy and just want to get outside. The pain from my Fibromyalgia is disappearing as well. At this rate I will be pulling my size 6 clothes out of the back of my closet where I put them just a little over a year ago (I knew there was a reason I was saving them). Another note of interest: Just 4 days ago I had a half inch loss off my bust and hips, none off my waist; this morning I can report a 1.5 inch loss off both my waist and hips, and none off my bust. Nothing and I mean nothing could make me happier. The Core4 products are even keeping my proportions in check. Talk soon Sam. P S I love being almost pain free as well.

1 comment: