Thursday, June 4, 2009

personal note from Sam

Well, I have NO idea how I am losing inches (yes, 1 inch up and down and all around !) considering how I am drinking all these delicious smoothie recipes that I am creating for us to drink :-)

Plus, for those who know me, I have had a really difficult time even getting the product. US to Canada, lost in transit, returned to sender, sent on bus, lost by bus, then finally, FOUND!
TG `cause everytime I manage to get these Core4 products, I start to lose :-) Off we go - shopping soon for smaller sized clothes.
cheers, Sam
p.s. Did you hear Ray Grimm say the other night that the company has now paid out $1.9 million in commissions ?? Wow !! That is while they are still in pre-launch. Almost unheard of in the direct sales industry ! It's a clue ladies and gentlemen.
p.p.s - please email me your testimonials: cheatingsam@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment