Friday, May 22, 2009

Week Two for Carrelyn !! Congratulations !!

Dear Sam,

I just finished my second week on all the Core4 products and I am feeling slimmer with much more energy. When I weighed myself the scale stayed the same, so I took my measurements. Sure enough, I am slimmer by six and a half inches with two and a half inches coming right off my hips.

Wow! I also had a wellness check with my Doctor this week which showed a seven pound weight loss since my last visit. He was very pleased due to my up coming hip surgery in July. The best news is that my blood pressure is normal at 128 over 74. This is the lowest it's been in almost thirty years. I am sure the Core4 program is part of this amazing improvement in my overall health.

I hope everyone has a great Memorial weekend. Have fun and don't forget to use CHEAT TM!
Sincerely,
Carrelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment