Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How to Take the [ CNI ] Core Four Products

In your back office is a .pdf form entitled " CORE FOUR Directions ". To expand on that ... personally, I take 1 scoop of the LEAN TM shake (mixed with 1/2 cup pure water and 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk) in the am, then a bit later the ACCELERATE TM (with water) and a bit later again another shake, but this time as a meal replacement. ex; using one of my recipes (some recipes and many more to come - are at: http://cheatingsam.blogspot.com - our temporary blog for the team).

Alternatively, I will have one complete meal-replacement shake in the a.m. and another (LEAN TM, water and almond milk only) in the late afternoon. I find if I do this I have no cravings for sweets (carbohydrates) late at night :-)

I sprinkle CHEAT TM on anything I eat such as a sandwich, dinner, etc. The most important item to add is pure water when using CHEAT TM. Drink at least an 8 oz. glass of water after using CHEAT TM on food as CHEAT TM is a fibre that expands in the stomach when taken with water and then it takes 25% of the food calories away (there are clinical trials on this).

FLUSH TM is taken about an hour before bed, with a cup of green tea or warm water. Start with one capsule then take up to two FLUSH TM.

The LEAN TM is much more than a meal replacement. 2 shakes per day gives great results, especially around the mid-section, but also gives you the majority of your daily needed vitamins, minerals and amino acids. It is a very healthy program - a lifestyle program. You can still eat your favorite foods, just "CHEAT TM" them and take the CORE FOUR products daily and you will definitely see results. Some see quick results, others take a bit longer. We suggest giving the CORE FOUR product line a solid 90 day run as there is a 90 day money back guarantee, less shipping and handling.

I saw results in my first week. I easily got into pants that were very tight previously. Now I can see myself trimming down, but most importantly... overall, I feel healthier.





No comments:

Post a Comment