Friday, May 15, 2009

Another CNI Success Story from Carrelyn Banner - - we are proud of you !!

Dear Sam, I am so excited about my first week of Victory on Core 4!

I have been battling my weight for thirty five years. I have tried almost every kind of program out there. Now I need hip replacement and it is not really an option for me to not release this extra fifty or sixty pounds that is having a devastating effect on my overall health.
I simply followed the recommended steps with Core 4, taking two Accelerate and two Flush daily, two Lean shakes most of the time and Cheat on my food. I weighed in after one week with a fair amount of cheating and feeling reluctant to get on the scales.

To my great surprise and joy my weight was down 5.4 pounds. It was a miracle! Now I know I can get most of this weight off before my hip surgery this summer and that I will continue to reach and acheive my ideal weight by the fall.

What a blessing to everyone to have this opportunity to change their lives forever. I am so grateful to the founders of this company and to you for sharing this product and opportunity with me.
Now I am really ready to share my success with everyone!

Sincerely, Carrelyn Banner


No comments:

Post a Comment