Friday, May 29, 2009

Carrelyn's Week 3 on Core4

Dear Sam, Here I am three weeks into my Core4 program. I must say it was a "Cheating Memorial Day" weekend.
I really didn't want to get on the scales even though I used my products everyday. I have cut back on taking Accelerate and Flush to one per day as I am waiting for my product order early next week.
The good news is I am still down half a pound, for a total of 9 pounds of weight loss, which is awesome considering I would normally (before Core4) have been up at least a couple of pounds. I will measure myself again next week as my clothes are getting larger and I am looking and feeling much slimmer.
It's fun to see the expression on my friend's faces when they haven't seen me in a month or so!
Have a great week and keep on Cheating!
Sincerely, Carrelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment