Monday, July 20, 2009

Personal note from Sam:

WOW !! CNI just sent out an update. What I wanted to do with our new blog, they are doing in a massive way for us.

I guess less work for me :-) CNI is creating a "Facebook - like" online community for us. I am not sure exactly how it will work, but I hear it is loaded with health and fitness tips and programs, recipes and much more. We will each have our own page to send out.

from CNI corporate: "NOTE: Friday, July 17 marks the first day where a hand-selected group of CNI Reps will begin training on the #1 weight management/ fitness network(community) of the internet. We know the BUZZ will be flying as the word spreads of what these selected members see!"

Oh yes, at the launch they announced that Rick Roby, in our Upteam, was the #1 income earner in the company !! Congratulations Rick! He has made over $80K, so far. Such a nice guy too :-)

I hope you are enjoying the summer, Sam p.s. I'm down two pants sizes, look and feel healthy and great !! My energy level is way up, I get up earlier and sleep better. All very good to save stress-based cortisol weight gain, which is a big issue for me. Thank you CNI and Core4 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment